The e-ostadelahi.com site is organized into 5 main categories that are displayed on the home page of the site and available in the vertical navigation box in the upper left corner of every page:
- Articles: Analyses developed by various contributors on themes relating to Ostad Elahi’s philosophy or more generally on questions of ethics and spirituality.
- Lectures: Multimedia lectures, lasting 10 to 30 minutes, and including commented slides, images and video extracts.
- Interviews: Interviews of well-known personalities.
- Practices: This section consists of two different content types: the collection of personal real-life experiences on the one hand, and suggestions for approaches to ethical and spiritual practice on the other.
- Readings: Presentation of various books with topics relating to the themes of this site
The contents are contributions that are published on the site as they are posted, in a way similar to what is done in “blogs”; they can be voted and commented on.
Other contents are available by clicking on the top horizontal bar of every page:
- About: Presentation of the objectives of the site and of its founders.
- Conceptbox: Presentation of the key concepts in Ostad Elahi’s philosophy.
- Resources: Presentation of available resources that are directly related to Ostad Elahi’s ideas: transcriptions of symposia, bibliography, extracts from books and magazines.
- Links: list of sites that are directly related to Ostad Elahi and his works.
These contents are static pages that do not change much and cannot be voted or commented on.